Task Force will meet on an on-call basis; typically 3 - 5 times per year. Duration of meeting will likely be 1 hour.
One (1) Ridge Street resident; one (1), Ridge Street CDBG Task Force Representative; one (1), Ridge Street business owner; one (1), Ridge Street property owner; one (1), Planning Commission representative
Task Force members assist in identifying funding priorities within the Ridge Street Neighborhood for eligible neighborhood improvement projects. The City receives federal funds annually through its Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Home Investment Partnership (HOME) programs for housing, public services/social services, economic development, and community development projects. The funds are used primarily to benefit low and moderate income residents of the City.
- Kathy Johnson-Harris, Ridge Street Property Owner
- Pat Lloyd, Ridge Street Resident
- Chris Meyer, Ridge Street Business Owner
- Audrey Oliver, Ridge Street Resident
- Kettie Rupnik, Ridge Street Resident
- Kem Spaulding, Ridge Street CDBG Representative
- TBD, Planning Commission rep.