News Flash Home
The original item was published from 8/27/2020 3:26:06 PM to 8/27/2020 3:28:42 PM.
Posted on: August 27, 2020
[ARCHIVED] DETOUR - Planned Event | 8/28/2020
Due to a planned event scheduled to take place on friday, august 28th @ 4pm near e market st, cat will detour various areas downtown.
1:30PM - End of Service
- All of Market Street will NOT be serviced.
- The section of Monticello Ave between Ridge St and Avon St will NOT be serviced.
- All stops east of Avon St WILL BE serviced.
- The section of Ridge Street between Cherry and Market will NOT be serviced.
- All other sections of Ridge Street WILL BE serviced (this includes Route 6).
- The section of Cherry Ave between Roosevelt Brown Blvd and Ridge St will NOT be serviced (this affects Route 4).
- All other sections of Cherry Ave WILL BE serviced.
*The streets listed above are the main areas affected by this detour*
For more information and details on other affected areas, visit: