WaterSense Labeled Toilet Rebate
A rebate of up to $100 can be used to cover the cost of the toilet and/or the expense of installation. The amount can be credited to your account or mailed out as a reimbursement check. Only three rebates per utility account (you may replace three toilets; the maximum rebate per toilet is $100).
Requirements for the WaterSense Labeled Rebate
- Be the home/rental property owner of a building built before 1994.
- Be a home/rental property owner and replace a toilet of 3.5 gallons per flush (gpf) or higher with a new WaterSense labeled toilet.
- Have a City of Charlottesville water account that is in good standing.
- Purchase the replacement toilet(s) after June 30, 2002.
- Provide us with a receipt for the toilet and/or installation along with a completed rebate form.
- Provide us with sufficient information on the rebate form to verify the WaterSense status of your new toilet at the product search page. If you are not sure if you are providing sufficient information, please visit the search page yourself before submitting your request form. Rebates lacking this necessary product information will not be processed.
Note: Rebates are available for residential and commercial properties. Rebate programs are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Funding and guidelines for these programs may be changed or discontinued at any time without notice.
For more information about the WaterSense Toilet Rebate Program and other rebates and incentives that help you save water including Rain Barrel Rebates and Free Water Conservation Kits, go to our Water Conservation Page.